Bishop Robertson Hall, 1893-1913

Bishop Robertson Hall was a St. Louis school for girls and young women founded by the Sisterhood of the Good Shepherd. Young boys were later admitted as day pupils in the Primary Department. These annual booklets include lists of pupils with their places of residence. Many studentsí names appear in multiple booklets. The booklets also include a list of alumnae with their year of graduation.


Location: St.L. / 376 / B54
Categories: Educational