List titled "Contributors to Saint Margaret's by Pledge or Envelope, January 1, to July 1, 1945"

Saint Margaret of Scotland Church is located at 3854 Flad Avenue in south St. Louis. Entries in this list of contributors to the church include the individualís name and address. The list is accompanied by a circular letter of Rev. Mark K. Carroll to the parishioners.


Location: Frank P. OíHare Papers (oversize), Archives
Categories: Religious