Mary Institute was a preparatory school for girls affiliated with Washington University. The school was located in the city of St. Louis, until its move to Ladue, St. Louis County, in 1930. This typescript publication of Mary Institute's Class of 1910 was prepared in advance of their 25th reunion in 1935. It contains notes sent in by graduates regarding information about their lives since graduation. The names of husbands and children are often provided.
Location: St.L. / 376 / M36mi