This is the list of items you have selected for photocopying. From this page, you may:
- remove selected items by clicking the 'Remove Requested Photocopy' button next to the item
- clear all items from your order
- proceed to checkout to select your payment options
Before you proceed to checkout:
- Read the source description and view the sample image (if available) for each reference you are requesting to get photocopied.
- Make sure you are not requesting two or more references that refer to the same page in a source. For example, the Genealogy and Local History Index may contain two separate references to a father and son who are mentioned in a biographical sketch of the father. In such a case, do not request photocopies of both the father and the son references; otherwise you will receive two copies of the same page.
|Source: All Aboard, July 1955-November 1957 (published monthly for employees of the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company, also known as the Frisco Railway Company) |
Location: St.L. / 05 / Al 51 (1955 issues in oversize)
|Address:||6223 Lorraine St.|
|Date of Publication:||October-November 1957|