This is the list of items you have selected for photocopying. From this page, you may:
- remove selected items by clicking the 'Remove Requested Photocopy' button next to the item
- clear all items from your order
- proceed to checkout to select your payment options
Before you proceed to checkout:
- Read the source description and view the sample image (if available) for each reference you are requesting to get photocopied.
- Make sure you are not requesting two or more references that refer to the same page in a source. For example, the Genealogy and Local History Index may contain two separate references to a father and son who are mentioned in a biographical sketch of the father. In such a case, do not request photocopies of both the father and the son references; otherwise you will receive two copies of the same page.
|Source: Lists of names of midwives to whom certificates
were issued by the State Board of Health of
Missouri, 1888-1892. In the Annual Report of
the State Board of Health of Missouri to the
Governor, for the years 1888-1892. |
Location: MO / 614 / M69
|Address:||833 Manchester Road|
|Year of Report:||1888|